You can find some of our latest presentations held at various conferences, symposia and other events on this page.
Peak-Tracking for 2D-LC at HTC-16 Ghent, Belgium
2D-LC Tutorial at HTC-16 Ghent, Belgium - January 2020
On Thursday January 30th, 2020, CAST member Bob Pirok gave a tutorial titled Advances in 2D-LC. The tutorial described the basic principles of 2D-LC, including data formatting, shifting gradients, method development and modulation. Specific attention was given to recent developments in the field.
- Statistical overlap theory: Davis & Giddings, Anal. Chem. 1983, 55, 418-424 (DOI: 10.1021/ac00254a003)
- Review on optimization of 2D-LC: Pirok et al. J. Sep. Sci., 41(1), 2018, 68-98 (Open Access) (DOI: 10.1002/jssc.201700863)
- 2D-LC Concept & Promise: J.C. Giddings Anal. Chem., 1984, 56, 1258A (DOI: 10.1021/ac00276a003)
- B.W.J. Pirok, Making Analytically Incompatible Approaches Compatible, 2019, Amsterdam (Download PhD Thesis, PDF, 186MB)
- Sample dimensionality: J.C. Giddings Journal of Chromatography A, 1995, 703, 3-15 (DOI: 10.1016/0021-9673(95)00249-M)
- Review on recent developments in 2D-LC: Pirok et al., Anal. Chem. 2019, 91(1), 240-263 (Open Access) (DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.8b04841)
- Comprehensive 2D-LC on peptide digests with peak capacity of 10000: Stoll et al. J. Chromatogr. B, 1134-1135, 2019, 121832 (DOI: 10.1016/j.jchromb.2019.121832)
- Fundamental implementation of stationary-phase assisted modulation: Gargano et al. Anal. Chem. 88, 2016, 1785−1793 (DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.5b04051)
- SPAM applied to steroids in urine: Baglai et al. Anal. Chim. Acta 2018, 1013, 87–97 (DOI: 10.1016/j.aca.2017.12.043)
- Active solvent modulation: Stoll et al. Anal. Chem. 2017, 89 (17), 9260–9267 (DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.7b02046)
- Applied ASM: Stoll et al. Anal. Chem. 2018, 90(9), 5923-5929 (DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.8b00776)
- Review on perspectives for multi-dimensional separations: Groeneveld et al. Faraday Discussions, 1450, 2019, 29-37 (DOI: 10.1039/C8FD00233A)